Monday, December 8, 2008

51 Bean counters

Well, the web site has been getting very complicated, but I found a solution. I recently sissified a group of japanese bankers. I just introduced them to their offices.
This one is Anita
Ooooo

You like the spandex, huh?

Oh my gosh, I love it Rory!

You ready?

Hold on, please. Let me break into these.

Not a problem












OOO, it's rubbing my pussy!

I hardened that area a bit so you could keep yourself happy during your work

How long before my sex break?

One hour

This could be tough

I'm sure you can do it.



All right, Sally, are you ready?

You promised me a good fuck as a reward.

So you want it now?

My panties are wetter than a rainforest, I want sex NOW.

Sure.












OOoooooo

You like?

OOO, YEAAAAAAHAA!!!!
How did I ever get anything out of sex as a man? This is SOOOOO much better!!!!
OO OOOOO OH GOD OH GOD!!!!


Is this compensation enough for your hour of work today?

Sure, just keep me cumming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love stories like this with Asian chicks.

 
Site Meter