Thursday, November 13, 2008

27 Surprise!


Rory; Well, Josephine, this will be your first time on camera as a sissy. Are you excited to show the world your pussy?

Josephine; You know it, Rory!


Rory; Good!

Josephine; Come on!! I want to start!



Rory; Camera's rolling.








Josephine; OO-HA OOOO





Rory; Hold on.

Josephine; What?

Rory; I have someone here to give you a REAL cock.

Josephine; I haven't HAD real cock before! I want to ease into this.

Rory; Too bad

Josephine; I don't want to be fucked! I- oooo- this is wrong-aaa.

Rory; That's just the male in you trying to escape, Josephine. You love cock.

Josephine; I-I love cock.

Rory; Good. Now suck that wonderful cock dry.



Rory; I'm saddened. You should love cock, like a good sissy.

Josephine; I can't- It's so strange.

Rory; Well, perhaps repetition will help. Repeat. Until this time next week.

Josephine; But i-

Rory; A good sissy loves cock. And I make sure all my sissies are GOOD sissies. Now, practice makes perfect.

No comments:

 
Site Meter