Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sissy contests!

In honor of what will soon be 1000 profile views in under a month (currently 923), I am hosting two contests.

Kinky sissy captions
Find the hottest pictures for me to caption and email them to me. I will select the best three and make captions based on them. No limits per sender, so send away!!!

Kinky sissy story
Write a hot sissy story about me making a sissy out of a man. He must drink my milk, as many of my readers know. The two best stories will be posted on the site.

Remember, sissies who do not enter will be spanked.

-Rory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about some photos of hot girls wearing men's clothes (see link above)? The story pretty much writes itself, it looks like the guy was just transformed into a girl and he (now she) is still wearing the same clothes (s)he was wearing before the transformation took place. Just a suggestion. Sorry I didn't send this via email.

 
Site Meter