Monday, November 17, 2008

31 sissy scout


What's happening? Why am I in this house, in these clothes and in this body!?

Hello, Janice.

My name's not Janice, it's... I can't remember. What's happening!?!?

Let me explain. Yesterday, you commented that girl scouts were whores. Well, today you are a whore of a girl scout. I put you in this body and this house. This home will be your sissy training ground. There is no escape, Janice. Now, you will enjoy your new body. Show me how much you enjoy being a sissy.
















You love your new body, don't you?

It feels great!

Let's see it...










Oooooyes Ha Ooooo


Do you feel better, now?

Oh Rory, I don't even remember what I was upset about.

Good. Now, keep practicing. Remember, the guys will be here to see you in an hour...

No comments:

 
Site Meter