Monday, November 17, 2008

30


What drugs did you slip in my drink, bitch? What did you do?!

No drugs, Sophie. I-

What did you call me!?

Quiet! Now, I did put something in your drink, Sophie. However, they weren't narcotics. This is your new body. I am your master now. You are my newest little sissy girl. Your job is to fuck and enjoy it.

And if I say no?

You don't really have a choice. The moment you touched that woman's butt, you agreed to this sissy life. Ah, there is Jim, by the trees over there. Come, Sophie.
Suck him, Sophie. See what it is like from the woman's side.

It must feel humiliating. You've demanded this treatment from many women before. Now you'll learn to do it yourself.



Now, bend over. It's time to officially start your new sissy life in the traditional way.




Tomorrow you shop for panties.

The day after, I'll get creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd love to see what happens when he gets creative! This is one of my favorites.

 
Site Meter